Find answers to some of the most common questions below.
If you can't find an answer or need any further help, click here to send us a direct message.
Payments & Promos
Returns and Exchanges
We will always try to sort out any issues with faulty items as fast as possible.
As soon as you discover a fault, please contact our Customer Care team with:
- Your order number
- Your name and contact details
- The name of the faulty item
- A description of the fault
We'll get back to you and send you a replacement item as quickly as we can.
- We aim to send all of your items in one parcel/delivery - on the odd occasion where we may have to send your items in separate parcels please check the status of your delivery by tracking your order(s) (with the tracking number included in your confirmation email) at http://www.dhl.co.uk/en/express/tracking
- If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order
- If an item is missing, please contact our Customer Care team with the order number and the missing item's name and number.
Wrong item received
- If you have received any incorrect items please contact our Customer Care team with your order number and the incorrect item's name and product number as soon as possible
- We'll get back to you as soon as we can and send you a replacement item as quickly as we can
- In the event of a replacement item being out of stock, we will provide you with an alternative product or a full refund
Payments & Promos
We accept the following forms of payments:
1. Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
All payments are processed via PayPal Payments.
You do not require a PayPal account in order to make a credit or debit card payment.
You need to enter the code exactly as it was given to you, without any spaces. Type or copy and paste the code into the 'Promo Code' box on the Cart or Checkout page.
If you find that your promo code isn’t working then please check:
- You can only use one discount/promo code per order
- The terms and conditions of our discount/promo codes vary, so make sure you check when you receive any codes.
- Codes may only be valid for certain items and the majority of codes will have an expiry date. You should be able to find the terms and conditions in the same place you found the code
Click here for a full list of our international delivery rates
Customs and duty
All orders to be delivered within the European Union (including Switzerland, Iceland & Norway) will be shipped with all duties and local sales taxes paid for - 20% British VAT will be included in the total cost of your item as standard.
Products delivered to destinations outside the EU may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. The recipient of the goods, not the person who's ordered them, will receive a separate request for payment of these charges.
If you're ordering products to be delivered to someone else, please make sure they're aware they'll be responsible for these additional charges. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, so we're unable to offer any assistance on these processes. We'd advise that you check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering products to be delivered there.
Click here for our terms and conditions regarding customs and duty.
Track my order
Information regarding your delivery will be included in your shipment confirmation email - please check your inbox for your confirmation email with your tracking number which you can use to track your order at http://www.dhl.co.uk/en/express/tracking
Returns and Exchanges
Return an item
Click here to return an item
Exchange an item
Click here to exchange an item
Problems making a payment
All payments are processed through PayPal - you can make a payment with a credit or debit card or with your PayPal account.
If you experience any issues during checkout, please check all of the following:
- All fields for the billing address have been entered correctly
- The card you are paying with is registered to the same address as your billing address
You may experience order issues if you try to ship to an address different to your billing address. If you have this problem, please contact your bank to notify them of the problem. In our experience, this can be rectified for you as soon as possible.
If you need any further help, please contact us here and we will help you with your payment as fast as we can.
Problems with your Oneskee
If you are having any problems with your Oneskee please contact us as soon as possible.
General problems can be rectified simply. For major issues, we can arrange collection of your Oneskee in order to make necessary repairs or exchanges as covered under your warranty.