Delivery & Returns
All ski suit orders placed before 12:00(GMT) are shipped within 1-2 days. All casual garments are made to order in house. Casual orders are shipped within 2-3 days.
We recommend that customers buying casual clothing should always select standard shipping during the ski season.
All orders that select ‘standard delivery’ are shipped with Deutsche Post Global Mail.
Orders placed with ‘Express delivery’ are shipped with DHL tracked service. Once an order has been dispatched, you will receive a shipping notification via email, which will include a tracking URL and tracking code so you may track the progress of your package throughout delivery to you. The majority of orders will require a signature upon delivery, please ensure that you make arrangements for goods to be signed for. Countries outside of the EU need to be aware of potential import costs. These vary from country to country, and in some countries it varies from one region to the next.
Casual clothing is made to order in our UK studio.
Please allow an extra day for express delivery, if your order includes casual clothing.
We recommend standard shipping for casual orders.
- Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - Free
- Express Delivery (1-2 working days) - £5.00
- Standard (4-7 working days) - £5 for orders under £100
- Standard (4-7 working days) - £10 for orders over £100
- Express (1-2 working days) - £10 for orders under £100
- Express (1-2 working days) - £15 for orders over £100
- Standard (7-10 working days) - £10 for orders under £100
- Standard (7-10 working days) - £15 for orders over £100
- Express (2-3 working days) - £20
- Standard (4-7 working days) - £8 for orders under £100
- Standard (4-7 working days) - £12 for orders over £100
- Express (2-3 working days) - £15
Rest of the world
- Standard (10-15 working days) - £10 for orders under £100
- Standard (10-15 working days) - £20 for orders over £100
- Express (2-3 working days) - £35
*Delivery rates and times are subject to change during sale events
**Prices are estimated based on GBP value. Delivery rates in Euro, CAN and USD will vary based on exchange rate.
IMPORT DUTY AND TAXES
As all orders are shipped directly from our warehouse here in the UK, you may be susceptible to customs fees. Customs fees will be charged as your package reaches your destination country.
You, as the customer, are liable for all import duties, customs, and local sales taxes; payment of these fees is necessary in order to release your order from customs.
The grand total of your order as displayed on the checkout does not include any additional duties. The carrier, prior to delivery, will inform you of any additional duties that are required.
Oneskee has no control over customs and import tax. Unfortunately, we can't tell you how much you will be charged as customs and import tax varies widely depending on the country you are situated in.
REFUSING TO PAY CUSTOMS
If you choose to refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to Oneskee, a shipping & handling fee will be deducted from your refund.
PAYMENT AND VAT
Payment for products and delivery services can be made in GBP or the local currency that is offered to the country to which your order is being delivered. All prices shown on the website for both products and delivery services are inclusive of any applicable UK VAT. The total price you pay is always the same, regardless of whether or not UK VAT is chargeable on the sale.
Where you've requested delivery to an EU address, the price paid for the product and the delivery service will also include VAT charged at the UK rate
Where you've ordered products for delivery to a non-EU address, both the products and the delivery service will be zero-rated, with no UK VAT chargeable on either. However, the price paid by you for the products and delivery services will remain the same as shown on the website.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
1. Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
TIMING OF BILLING
1. Cards: Your credit card is authorised at checkout. If this authorisation is not successful you will be notified at checkout and can use another card or payment type. If authorisation is successful we then pass the order through a fraud and ID theft security system, if approved your order is processed and you will receive a confirmation email. If you have not received a confirmation email within 12 hours of placing your order please contact us.
2. PayPal: Your chosen method of payment within PayPal is secured at checkout.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
If an item ordered is out of stock, you will receive an email detailing the item in question and how we can proceed.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer you an exchange or refund within 14 days of receiving your products.
Unfortunately, we can not cover the cost of returning your items and are not responsible for any items that may be lost in delivery.
Please note, goods must be returned in an unused state and in their original packaging in order for us to process a refund or exchange. Any items returned without all of the original packaging, or returned with damaged packaging, will be subject to a £10 (or the equivelant of) "repackaging charge" - we reserve the right to deduct this charge from the cost of any credits due to be paid to your account.
PROCESSING YOUR REFUND
Upon receipt of items, the credit or debit card used to make the purchase will be credited within 48hrs. Your bank may take up to 4-7 working days to credit your account.
If you are unsure about sizing, please see our sizing guide for men and women. If you would like to discuss our sizes further, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help you.
If the product is defective or you believe that you have received the wrong item, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
RETURNING YOUR ITEM(S)
We are more than happy to exchange your item(s) for free or provide a full refund. Items may be returned in their original condition within 14 days of receiving your order.
Customers must send all returns/exchanges by recorded delivery. Unfortunately, we can not cover the cost of returning your items and are not responsible for any items that may be lost in delivery
Please follow the steps below in order for us to successfully process the return/exchange of your product(s).
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a returns/exchanges form, print it out and include in your package. In the email, let us know that you are returning or exchanging your product(s). Please include your full name and your order reference number.
2. Please print or write out the return address clearly and attach to the outside of your parcel.
3. Send recorded with your chosen delivery service.
Returns will be process within 3-5 days of receiving your items.
If you purchase using Pay Later with Klarna & wish to return an item, please make sure you contact Klarna separately regarding your return to make sure you get your money back as they are a separate business.